Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

zones:braswarren:amazonia [2011/08/02 03:12]
115.66.148.15 YQqrzuhMwrbUdC
zones:braswarren:amazonia [2011/08/02 03:27] (current)
omega old revision restored
Line 1: Line 1:
-HHIS I should have tuhoght of that!+====== Overview ====== 
 + 
 +=== Level Range === 
 +Avatar - Hero (75+) 
 + 
 +=== Items === 
 +  - [[equipment:list:Visor of the Moon]] 
 +  - Moon Potion 
 +  - Devastation Fists 
 +  - Apocalypse Bracelet 
 +  - Dragon Slayer Staff 
 + 
 +=== Notes === 
 +PFE and Invis are a good idea. Being evil aligned may help avoid certain aggro situations 
 + 
 +====== Walkthrough ====== 
 + 
 +=== Zone Start === 
 +relocate or portal to 20.amazon 
 +or 1.amazon or 50.amazon until you arrive to the Training Courtyard, a 3x3 closed room 
 +go far north on the training square and open the arena 
 + 
 +=== Step By Step === 
 +Training Courtyard 
 +The Training Courtyard is full of powerful and stunning amazons impaling and 
 +whirling against male statues.   
 +[ Exits: *n e s w ] 
 + 
 +Obvious exits: 
 +North      - <Closed Arena> 
 +East       - Training Courtyard 
 +South      - Training Courtyard 
 +West       - Training Courtyard 
 + 
 +open arena 
 + 
 +north;east;east 
 + 
 +T-Junction 
 +You are at a T-junction, to the east is the Armoury and to the west continues 
 +the Windy Path.  Running to the south is the entrance to the Windy Path.   
 +[ Exits: e s w ] 
 + 
 +ssswssww 
 + 
 +Amazonian Trail 
 +You are walking down a long meandering path that is lined with golden lanterns. 
 +As you walk, you pass a number of onyx statues.  These were once fearless 
 +warrior amazons slain in battle.  Each one is guarded by Pumas and Cougars.   
 +[ Exits: e *s ] 
 +Obvious exits: 
 +East       - Amazonian Trail 
 +South      - <Closed Archway> 
 + 
 +open archway 
 + 
 +south 
 + 
 +Grand Archway 
 +You currently stand under a huge marble archway with engravings that look like 
 +the scenes from a huge battles.  You notice that most of the slain are male.   
 +Under the archway are two extraordinary looking Amazons, they are standing 
 +impressively armed with massive Living battle staffs.  Something about them 
 +warns you off trying to strike up a conversation!   
 +[ Exits: n s ] 
 +A dynastic protector stands protecting the realm of Amazonia 
 +-dynastic protector glows with a bright white light! 
 +-dynastic protector is surrounded by a flaming aura! 
 +A dynastic protector stands protecting the realm of Amazonia 
 +-dynastic protector glows with a bright white light! 
 +-dynastic protector is surrounded by a flaming aura! 
 + 
 + 
 +She is totally at peace with herself and is ready to strike at a moment's 
 +notice.  An unusually large piece of winged obsidian platemail hangs from her 
 +shoulders, and a strange glow emanates from her Living Staff.     
 +dynastic protector is in excellent condition. 
 + 
 +dynastic protector is using: 
 +<neck....> Windy Key 
 +<lt hand.> Living Key 
 + 
 +DISPELEABLE, make sure only kill one to keep the others keys, cause both  
 +protectors are loaded with same keys 
 + 
 +.------------.--------.------------------------------------. 
 +| Category   |  You   | Opponent compared to you           | 
 +|------------+--------+------------------------------------| 
 +| Level      | 100    | Somewhat less than you.            | 
 +| Hitpoints  | 3354   | Twice the stuff you're made of!    | 
 +| Magic Abil | 2273   | Hardly worth mentioning...         | 
 +| Damage     | 139    | About what you are.                | 
 +| HitRoll    | 81     | Half of what you are made of.      | 
 +`------------^--------^------------------------------------' 
 + 
 +neennennn 
 + 
 +T-Junction 
 +You are at a T-junction, to the east is the Armoury and to the west continues 
 +the Windy Path.  Running to the south is the entrance to the Windy Path.   
 +[ Exits: e s w ] 
 + 
 +EAST 
 + 
 +Dharmila, the chief weaponsmith. 
 +-Dharmila glows with a bright white light! 
 +-Dharmila is surrounded by a flaming aura! 
 + 
 +Dispeleable 
 +!MAGIC Room 
 +.------------.--------.------------------------------------. 
 +| Category   |  You   | Opponent compared to you           | 
 +|------------+--------+------------------------------------| 
 +| Level      | 100    | About what you are.                | 
 +| Hitpoints  | 3396   | Vastly superior to you, seek help! | 
 +| Magic Abil | 2311   | Half of what you are made of.      | 
 +| Damage     | 139    | About what you are.                | 
 +| HitRoll    | 81     | A fair ammount more than you!      | 
 +`------------^--------^------------------------------------' 
 + 
 +You get Cyclonic Key from the corpse of Dharmila. 
 +You get Cameta Key from the corpse of Dharmila. 
 + 
 +wwwssw  
 +BACK PATH enneee 
 + 
 +Security Room 
 +This room is used to check who you are and if you are deemed worthy, you will 
 +receive a Security Pass.   
 +[ Exits: e ] 
 +(evil)the Security Officer 
 +-Queza glows with a bright white light! 
 + 
 +Queza has quite a few wounds. 
 + 
 +Queza is wearing an official looking hat that say "Security".  She is small 
 + 
 +effectively looking person that derives her self respect by making other 
 + 
 +peoples lives a misery.  suggest that if you want to get a Security Pass... 
 + 
 +You kill her.     
 + 
 +Queza has quite a few wounds. 
 + 
 + 
 + 
 +Queza is using: 
 + 
 +<wrist...> Security Pass (glows) 
 + 
 +DISPELEABLE 
 + 
 +.------------.--------.------------------------------------. 
 +| Category   |  You   | Opponent compared to you           | 
 +|------------+--------+------------------------------------| 
 +| Level      | 100    | About what you are.                | 
 +| Hitpoints  | 3675   | Quint-essentially more than you    | 
 +| Magic Abil | 312    | Much less than you...              | 
 +| Damage     | 148    | Somewhat more than you.            | 
 +| HitRoll    | 100    | Somewhat more than you.            | 
 +`------------^--------^------------------------------------' 
 + 
 +You get Security Pass from the corpse of Queza. 
 + 
 +eseeenww    BACK PATH eeswwwnw 
 + 
 +Hurricane Hall 
 +These appear to be a special elite group of Amazons.  The Blizzard Amazons 
 +appear to be practicing the arts of dodging, blocking, and parrying. There are 
 +small groups of prisoners, each armed with a ferocious looking rapier, 
 +attempting to strike the Amazon down.  You notice an Amazon with whip marks 
 +down her back; this must be the penalty for letting a prisoner hit.   
 +[ Exits: e u *d ] 
 + 
 +4u 
 + 
 +unlock royal;open royal 
 + 
 +
 + 
 +Empire Chambers 
 +At the top of the Tornado Tower are the Empire Chambers.  Scouts run around 
 +carrying important-looking parchments.  Dynastic protectors stand, armed to the 
 +teeth, staring around with suspicion.  Care should be taken before entering any 
 +room unannounced, and especially if you are MALE.   
 +[ Exits: n e w u d ] 
 +Obvious exits: 
 +North      - Cameta's chambers 
 +East       - Voodoo Vault 
 +West       - The Laboratory of the Witch 
 +Up         - Moon Globe 
 +Down       - Tornado Tower 
 + 
 +
 + 
 +Moon Globe 
 +On the walls are hundreds of charts, each one appears to show the position of a 
 +moon at a certain time and season.  Pointing down from each one is a line that 
 +terminates at a potion.  Some are labelled peasant, some worker and others 
 +warriors.  In the corner you can see a brilliant golden potion labelled 
 +dynastic.  It is clear from this that this room is used to fertilize 
 +amazons, since there is only one male in the entire Kingdom.   
 +[ Exits: *n d ] 
 +Moon Chaser reaches for the sky.. 
 +-Moon Chaser glows with a bright white light! 
 + 
 +Dressed from head to foot in a dark grey cloak with sparkling  
 +diamonds dotted 
 +in a random pattern stands Moon Chaser.  She is studying the charts, and every 
 +now and again she adds an ingredient to the potion she is holding.   
 +Moon Chaser is in excellent condition. 
 + 
 +Moon Chaser is using: 
 +<face....> Visor of the Moon  [excellent] 
 +<rt hand.> Moon Potion 
 + 
 +Potion is resist plague 
 + 
 +.----------------------------------------------------------. 
 +Object 'Visor of the Moon', Item type: ARMOR 
 +Item is: !EVIL MAGE CLERIC THIEF WARRIOR PALADIN ANTI_PALADIN SAMURAI RANGER DRUID MONK  
 +!LOCATE !REMOVE  
 +       : REMORT_ONLY AMAZON NECRO PSI TWEAKED  
 +       : ALL RACES  
 +Possible Wear Positions: TAKE FACE  
 +Weight: 5, Value: 40000, Level: 50, Timer: 0  
 +Maximum Hits to Armor: 5        Current Hits to Armor: 2 
 +AC-apply is 8 
 +Can affect you as : 
 +   Affects: DAMROLL By 1 
 +   Affects: LIGHTNING DAMAGE By 2 
 +   Affects: MAXMANA By 26 
 +`----------------------------------------------------------' 
 + 
 +.------------.--------.------------------------------------. 
 +| Category   |  You   | Opponent compared to you           | 
 +|------------+--------+------------------------------------| 
 +| Level      | 100    | About what you are.                | 
 +| Hitpoints  | 4428   | Vastly superior to you, seek help! | 
 +| Magic Abil | 312    | Could be considered a GOD!         | 
 +| Damage     | 147    | A fair ammount more than you!      | 
 +| HitRoll    | 97     | Somewhat more than you.            | 
 +`------------^--------^------------------------------------' 
 + 
 +
 + 
 +Regen 
 + 
 +
 + 
 +Voodoo Vault 
 +VooDoo vault is a round dark and dank makeshift vault attached to the outside 
 +of the Empire Chambers.  There clay models scattered on various desk, each on 
 +has a limb or head missing.  This is home to the only male in the empire, and 
 +he's a VooDoo Doctor.   
 +[ Exits: w ] 
 +*(EVIL)Petalia VooDoo prepares to curse his next victim... 
 +-Petalia VooDoo glows brightly, and is covered in flames. 
 + 
 +.------------.--------.------------------------------------. 
 +| Category   |  You   | Opponent compared to you           | 
 +|------------+--------+------------------------------------| 
 +| Level      | 100    | About what you are.                | 
 +| Hitpoints  | 830    | Could be considered a GOD!         | 
 +| Magic Abil | 4377   | Hardly worth mentioning...         | 
 +| Damage     | 73     | Quint-essentially more than you    | 
 +| HitRoll    | 12     | Insanely higher than you!          | 
 +`------------^--------^------------------------------------' 
 + 
 +Petalia looks old and haggard, but you can sense the deception, the intense 
 + 
 +look in his eyes belays an air of authority.  You can just glimpse a slim ivory 
 + 
 +dagger concealed inside his cloak.  It seems strange to you that here stands a 
 + 
 +man in what is considered sacred female ground.  Maybe this has something to do 
 + 
 +with his abilities to assassinate men through the use of VooDoo.   
 + 
 +Petalia VooDoo is in excellent condition. 
 + 
 +ww 
 + 
 +Aeza has a seriously broken and distorted nose,  
 + 
 +probably flattened by too many 
 + 
 +failed potions.  She has a tattered and faded robe draped across her shoulders. 
 + 
 +There are several small glowing pockets discreetly positioned for ease of 
 + 
 +access.  She looks up at you, smiles casually, and then starts to mutter 
 + 
 +incoherently.  If only you had listened to your mother about strangers.   
 + 
 +Aeza Witch is in excellent condition. 
 + 
 +.------------.--------.------------------------------------. 
 +| Category   |  You   | Opponent compared to you           | 
 +|------------+--------+------------------------------------| 
 +| Level      | 100    | About what you are.                | 
 +| Hitpoints  | 810    | Could be considered a GOD!         | 
 +| Magic Abil | 4377   | Somewhat less than you.            | 
 +| Damage     | 73     | Quint-essentially more than you    | 
 +| HitRoll    | 12     | Insanely higher than you!          | 
 +`------------^--------^------------------------------------' 
 + 
 +You say, 'yes' 
 + 
 + 
 +Aeza Witch gives you Mystic Potion. 
 +You quaff Mystic Potion. 
 +You bring chaos upon your body. 
 +Aeza Witch says, 'Hmmm...how was that?' 
 +Aeza Witch chuckles politely. 
 + 
 +en 
 + 
 +Cameta's chambers 
 +The Empire Chambers have stood the ravages of many battles.  On all the walls 
 +there are the heads of fierce, but slain, warrior men.  In the centre of the 
 +room is a huge round table covered with maps, plans and other pieces of 
 +parchment.  At the back is a large richly decorated throne.   
 +[ Exits: *n s *w ] 
 +(evil)The Empress is preparing battle plans. 
 +-Empress Cameta glows brightly, and is covered in flames. 
 + 
 +The Empress is a slender woman with long golden hair that stretches  
 +down to her 
 +waist.  Her soulful green eyes seem to have experienced many wondrous and 
 +gruesome events through her life and this gives her an aura of wisdom, courage 
 +and determination.  She is bent over a large desk covered with maps and 
 +reports.   
 +Empress Cameta is in excellent condition. 
 + 
 +Empress Cameta is using: 
 +<neck....> The One Key 
 + 
 + 
 +He has a spec that make you flee to south and loads peeps, just target cameta 
 + 
 +.------------.--------.------------------------------------. 
 +| Category   |  You   | Opponent compared to you           | 
 +|------------+--------+------------------------------------| 
 +| Level      | 100    | About what you are.                | 
 +| Hitpoints  | 865    | Could be considered a GOD        | 
 +| Magic Abil | 4719   | Hardly worth mentioning...         | 
 +| Damage     | 73     | Triple your statistics!            | 
 +| HitRoll    | 12     | Vastly superior to you, seek help! | 
 +`------------^--------^------------------------------------' 
 + 
 +You get The One Key from the corpse of Empress Cameta. 
 + 
 +unlock cameta;open cameta 
 + 
 +
 + 
 +Cameta's Chamber 
 +Cameta's chambers are decorated with the heads of many famous barbarians that 
 +thought they could defeat Cameta in battle. Cameta meditates here on the forth 
 +coming battles and issues commands to her loyal warriors.  
 +[ Exits: e ] 
 +A Magi Chest lies here surrounded by a mystic aura. (10000000lbs) 
 +(GOOD)A Pixie stands here tapping her toes. 
 +-Pixie is surrounded by a flaming aura! 
 + 
 +Pixie is about a foot high with green and yellow eyes that are patiently 
 +starting at you.  She is wearing a sparkling tunic which every so often glows 
 +refreshing you.  Your not sure, but you get the feeling she has been waiting 
 +for you.   
 +Pixie is in excellent condition. 
 + 
 +.------------.--------.------------------------------------. 
 +| Category   |  You   | Opponent compared to you           | 
 +|------------+--------+------------------------------------| 
 +| Level      | 100    | About what you are.                | 
 +| Hitpoints  | 4366   | Could be considered a GOD!         | 
 +| Magic Abil | 312    | Hardly worth mentioning...         | 
 +| Damage     | 147    | Hardly worth mentioning...         | 
 +| HitRoll    | 87     | Hardly worth mentioning...         | 
 +`------------^--------^------------------------------------' 
 + 
 +*********************************** NO IDEA WHAT IS FOR 
 +if you say yes 
 + 
 +You say, 'yes' 
 +Pixie rolls on the floor laughing! 
 +Pixie says, 'hehe...execrwent...' 
 +Pixie says, '...get weddy to go...' 
 +Pixie chuckles politely. 
 +Nesting Room 
 +You have stumbled into the middle of a dazzling room.  About you there are 
 +hundreds of vibrant red, gold and yellow feathers.  In the center is a large 
 +nest constructed of feathers.  In the corner is a large barrel topped with a 
 +bar running across its length.  As you peer inside the barrel, you can see a 
 +large pile of ashes...   
 +[ Exits: u ] 
 +(GOOD)A Pixie stands here tapping her toes. 
 +-Pixie is surrounded by a flaming aura! 
 +(GOOD)Soneramist is resting here. 
 +-Soneramist glows brightly, is flaming, and hovers. 
 + 
 +unlock secret;open secret 
 + 
 +nue 
 + 
 +The Empress's Private Council Chambers 
 +This end of the chamber is filled with trophies- numerous hides and furs, as 
 +well as several stone statues that were stolen from a town that was recently 
 +raided.  A large wooden door to the west bears the image of crossed sword and 
 +club, evidence of its status as an armory of some sort.  Dim illumination 
 +filters in through a skylight in the high ceiling of this place.     
 +[ Exits: w ] 
 +a dying mercenary is lying here. 
 + 
 +Intended as a dogs meal, this mercenary was beaten badly and tossed  
 +in here to 
 +die.  He has lasted longer than the cook expected, and she is worried that he 
 +now may be too tough to cook properly.   
 +a dying mercenary is in excellent condition. 
 + 
 +********************************************************** 
 + 
 +unlock chest;open chest 
 + 
 +esu 
 + 
 +unlock dragon;open dragon 
 + 
 +nnnn 
 + 
 +Crossroads 
 +Following the path, you wind up at a crossroad.  In the centre is a taloned 
 +claw of some lithic construct, seeming to tear a hole in the sky with its nail. 
 +Several stones have been arranged here, around a campfire which burns without 
 +fuel.  Compounding this curiosity is a small tent, within which are piled a 
 +horde of provisions, enough to feed a person for decades.  Who would be insane 
 +enough to reside in such a place?  You sense sorcery is at work.   
 +[ Exits: n e s w ] 
 +(EviL)The keeper troll is standing cleaning his staff. 
 +-Master Dragon Keeper glows brightly, and is covered in flames. 
 + 
 +A huge dragon bone necklace is draped across the shoulders of this grotesque 
 +troll.  Massive dragon chains are wrapped around his waist and he carries a 
 +staff with a crooked end on it.  This is the Master Dragon Keeper.   
 +Master Dragon Keeper is in excellent condition. 
 + 
 +Master Dragon Keeper is using: 
 + 
 +<rt hand.> Dragon Slayer Staff..it glows..it hums  [excellent] 
 + 
 +.------------.--------.------------------------------------. 
 +| Category   |  You   | Opponent compared to you           | 
 +|------------+--------+------------------------------------| 
 +| Level      | 100    | About what you are.                | 
 +| Hitpoints  | 4366   | Vastly superior to you, seek help! | 
 +| Magic Abil | 312    | Start planning your funeral!       | 
 +| Damage     | 147    | About what you are.                | 
 +| HitRoll    | 87     | A fair ammount more than you!      | 
 +`------------^--------^------------------------------------' 
 + 
 +
 + 
 +Oblivion Cavern 
 +All you can see at the far end of this cavern is total bleakness, no light can 
 +escape its eternal void.  As you creep further in, you start to feel an 
 +unmistakable pull towards oblivion.     
 + 
 +[ Exits: e w ] 
 +*(EVIL)An Oblivion Dragon is floating about 
 +-Oblivion Dragon glows brightly, and is hovering. 
 + 
 +Oblivion Dragon is a mighty beast towering above you.  Large scales  
 +of black 
 +flesh fall from its chest.  It has massive claws and huge black dagger sharp 
 +fangs.  As it settles down, you can feel a formidable stream of impenetrable 
 +fog close about you.   
 +Oblivion Dragon is in excellent condition. 
 + 
 +.------------.--------.------------------------------------. 
 +| Category   |  You   | Opponent compared to you           | 
 +|------------+--------+------------------------------------| 
 +| Level      | 100    | About what you are.                | 
 +| Hitpoints  | 4366   | Could be considered a GOD!         | 
 +| Magic Abil | 312    | Could be considered a GOD!         | 
 +| Damage     | 147    | Twice the stuff you're made of!    | 
 +| HitRoll    | 87     | Somewhat less than you.            | 
 +`------------^--------^------------------------------------' 
 + 
 +Obvious exits: 
 +East       - Oblivion  DONT GO THERE 
 +West       - Crossroads 
 + 
 +WARNING  OBLIVION IS A DT  DONT GO THERE 
 + 
 +ww 
 + 
 +The Devastation Dragon is a two headed dragon, one head is jet black  
 +and the 
 +other a dull red.  A small ball of concentrated acid is violently spinning 
 +between the heads.  Through a complex pattern of red and black scales seeps an 
 +acidic cloud of mist drifting off in all directions.  The dragon knows you are 
 +here but doesn't seem the least bit concerned.     
 + 
 +Devastation Dragon is in excellent condition. 
 + 
 +Devastation Dragon is using: 
 +<ear.....> Devastation Fists (invis)  [excellent] 
 +<neck....> Stormy Key 
 + 
 +.------------.--------.------------------------------------. 
 +| Category   |  You   | Opponent compared to you           | 
 +|------------+--------+------------------------------------| 
 +| Level      | 100    | About what you are.                | 
 +| Hitpoints  | 4366   | Could be considered a GOD!         | 
 +| Magic Abil | 312    | Could be considered a GOD!         | 
 +| Damage     | 147    | Twice the stuff you're made of!    | 
 +| HitRoll    | 87     | About what you are.                | 
 +`------------^--------^------------------------------------' 
 + 
 +en 
 + 
 +Mighty Dragon Chamber 
 +You have entered a huge chamber obviously used by dragons over the ages.  
 +Scattered on floor are human bones and an assortment of useless weapons.  
 +Sitting astride a monstrous throne is Apocalypse Dragon. 
 +[ Exits: s ] 
 +Apocalypse Dragon (Invisible) is sitting here. (Red Aura) 
 +-Apocalypse Dragon glows brightly, and is covered in flames. 
 +Apocalypse Dragon chuckles politely. 
 +Apocalypse Dragon says, 'Goodness, adventurers. I can't remember when I last had the pleasure!' 
 +Apocalypse Dragon snickers softly. 
 +Apocalypse Dragon licks you. 
 +Apocalypse Dragon says, 'Let's see, shall I try for a clean kill and salvage some booty?' 
 +Apocalypse Dragon says, 'Or just go for the raw kill? Ah, to hell with it.' 
 +Apocalypse Dragon opens his maw wide and lets out a high-pitched scream! 
 + 
 +The Apocalypse Dragon has spent its entire life hunting down men who have 
 +challenged the might of the Amazonian Empire in return for Cameta saving 
 +Apocalypse from a fate in hell.     
 +Apocalypse Dragon is in excellent condition. 
 + 
 +Apocalypse Dragon is using: 
 +<head....> Apocalypse Bracelet  [excellent] 
 + 
 +.------------.--------.------------------------------------. 
 +| Category   |  You   | Opponent compared to you           | 
 +|------------+--------+------------------------------------| 
 +| Level      | 100    | Somewhat more than you.            | 
 +| Hitpoints  | 4366   | Could be considered a GOD!         | 
 +| Magic Abil | 312    | Could be considered a GOD!         | 
 +| Damage     | 147    | Triple your statistics!            | 
 +| HitRoll    | 87     | Somewhat less than you.            | 
 +`------------^--------^------------------------------------' 
 + 
 +sssssdddd 
 + 
 +Obvious exits: 
 +East       - Hurricane Hall 
 +Up         - Tornado Tower 
 +Down       - <Closed Gate> 
 + 
 +YOU SHOULD HAVE THE ONE KEY TO OPEN THIS GATE 
 + 
 +unlock gate;open gate 
 + 
 +Obvious exits: 
 +East       - Hurricane Hall 
 +Up         - Tornado Tower 
 +Down       - The Dungeon 
 + 
 + 
 +dsswses 
 + 
 +The Dungeon Antechamber 
 +Sitting here a a huge table is a dungeon troll, he is preparing to receive a 
 +new prisoner.  On the table are spikes, chains, pulleys and pokers.     
 +[ Exits: n d ] 
 +Obvious exits: 
 +North      - The Dungeon 
 +Down       - The Dungeon Antechamber 
 + 
 +dddudd 
 + 
 +Deep Dungeon 
 +You can see huge stalactites dripping with the blood from above.  The smell is 
 +like nothing you have experienced before, it is like the fusion of rotting 
 +flesh and blood.  As you walk across the floor, you can hear the sound of 
 +creatures entering from large gaps in the walls.   
 +[ Exits: s u ] 
 +A slaver fungus is creeping along the walls. 
 +-slaver fungus glows with a bright white light! 
 +(EviL)a large balrog is standing here. 
 +-balrog glows brightly, and is covered in flames. 
 +Tiny pieces of ash and sparks are shedding from this coal golem 
 +-coal golem glows brightly, and is covered in flames. 
 +(EviL)a large balrog is standing here. 
 +-balrog glows brightly, and is covered in flames. 
 + 
 +Obvious exits: 
 +South      - Deep Dungeon 
 +Up         - The Dungeon Antechamber 
 + 
 +A coal golem is a humanoid-shaped figure composed of deep-burning coals and 
 +cinders.  It stands 9 feet tall, weighs 500 pounds, and has a powerful body 
 +with stocky legs and arms that extend to its knees.  An open iron frame holds 
 +the entire body in place.  Tiny bits of ash and sparks constantly "shed" from 
 +the coal golem's body.  Two particularly large glowing cinders act as the coal 
 +golem's eyes.   
 +coal golem is in excellent condition. 
 + 
 +.------------.--------.------------------------------------. 
 +| Category   |  You   | Opponent compared to you           | 
 +|------------+--------+------------------------------------| 
 +| Level      | 100    | Somewhat less than you.            | 
 +| Hitpoints  | 4489   | Triple your statistics!            | 
 +| Magic Abil | 312    | About what you are.                | 
 +| Damage     | 147    | Somewhat more than you.            | 
 +| HitRoll    | 99     | Half of what you are made of.      | 
 +`------------^--------^------------------------------------' 
 + 
 + 
 + 
 +FIRST PATH!!! 
 + 
 + 
 +sswwseseee 
 + 
 +but you have to came back for the rune to trade it with maul 
 + 
 +Balrog Tunnel 
 +A long passageway with smooth walls and a rough floor.  Large lanterns about 
 +every 10 feet are the only means of light.  You can still feel the heat from 
 +the fissure emanating down the tunnel.   
 +[ Exits: *e w ] 
 +Ren The Newbie =Mex= is standing here. (Blue Aura) 
 +-Ren glows brightly, and is hovering. 
 +*(EVIL)A greater balrog is roaming about. 
 +-greater balrog glows brightly, and is covered in flames. 
 +*(EVIL)A greater balrog is roaming about. 
 +-greater balrog glows brightly, and is covered in flames. 
 + 
 +Obvious exits: 
 +East       - <Closed Door> 
 +West       - Balrog Tunnel 
 + 
 +This huge balrog is almost half as big again  
 +as a normal balrog.  Massive 
 +plumes of hell fire rise up from it body forcing you to back up.  Large blood 
 +red eyes are fixed upon you, in its hands is a huge two handed fire hammer 
 +fizzing with flames.     
 +greater balrog is in excellent condition. 
 + 
 +greater balrog is using: 
 +<head....> Flaming Rune 
 +<rt hand.> Balrog Fire Hammer  [excellent] 
 + 
 +.------------.--------.------------------------------------. 
 +| Category   |  You   | Opponent compared to you           | 
 +|------------+--------+------------------------------------| 
 +| Level      | 100    | About what you are.                | 
 +| Hitpoints  | 4466   | Quint-essentially more than you    | 
 +| Magic Abil | 312    | Vastly superior to you, seek help! | 
 +| Damage     | 144    | Somewhat more than you.            | 
 +| HitRoll    | 99     | Somewhat less than you.            | 
 +`------------^--------^------------------------------------' 
 + 
 +after open it 
 +Obvious exits: 
 +East       - Zoff Thunderblades Den 
 +West       - Balrog Tunnel 
 + 
 +
 + 
 +Zoff Thunderblades Den 
 +Zoffs den is small cave.  There is an air of powerful magic and incredible 
 +heat.  There are four tablets holding magical globes of molten tungsten that 
 +spark bolts of lightning between one another.  From the roof hangs a large 
 +crystalline chandelier dripping with licks of inferno flames.    
 +[ Exits: w ] 
 +Zoff Thunderblade is floating here with small sparks of lightning leaping from his hands. 
 +-Zoff Thunderblade glows brightly, is flaming, and hovers. 
 + 
 +Zoff is a tall man covered from head to foot in a billowing sky blue and white 
 + 
 +cloak.  His face looks a shiny silver colour and his eyes are milky white.  He 
 + 
 +seems to be floating and as his hands come together, you can see blue and white 
 + 
 +streaks of lightning arc between them.  You can hear Zoff muttering and 
 + 
 +suddenly you see a huge ball of lightning explode from his hands towards you. 
 + 
 +   
 + 
 +Zoff Thunderblade is in excellent condition. 
 + 
 + 
 + 
 +Zoff Thunderblade is using: 
 + 
 +<neck....> Hurricane Key..it glows 
 + 
 +HAS A LOT OF HPS! 
 + 
 +.------------.--------.------------------------------------. 
 +| Category   |  You   | Opponent compared to you           | 
 +|------------+--------+------------------------------------| 
 +| Level      | 100    | About what you are.                | 
 +| Hitpoints  | 4461   | Could be considered a GOD!         | 
 +| Magic Abil | 312    | Could be considered a GOD!         | 
 +| Damage     | 147    | Twice the stuff you're made of!    | 
 +| HitRoll    | 97     | Somewhat less than you.            | 
 +`------------^--------^------------------------------------' 
 + 
 +after this go to the next balrog to change the keys 
 + 
 +wwwwssw 
 + 
 + 
 +SECOND PATH direct from entrance of cave*************** sswwssssw 
 + 
 + 
 +Balrog Tunnel 
 +A long passageway with smooth walls and a rough floor.  Large lanterns about 
 +every 10 feet are the only means of light.  You can still feel the heat from 
 +the fissure emanating down the tunnel.   
 +[ Exits: e *w ] 
 +*(EVIL)A greater balrog is roaming about. 
 +-greater balrog glows brightly, and is covered in flames. 
 +*(EVIL)A greater balrog is roaming about. 
 +-greater balrog glows brightly, and is covered in flames. 
 + 
 +Obvious exits: 
 +East       - Balrog Tunnel 
 +West       - <Closed Door> 
 + 
 +This huge balrog is almost half as big again as a normal balrog.  Massive 
 +plumes of hell fire rise up from it body forcing you to back up.  Large blood 
 +red eyes are fixed upon you, in its hands is a huge two handed fire hammer 
 +fizzing with flames.     
 +greater balrog is in excellent condition. 
 + 
 +greater balrog is using: 
 +<neck....> Flaming Pendant 
 + 
 +Pendant is the key for the door 
 + 
 +.------------.--------.------------------------------------. 
 +| Category   |  You   | Opponent compared to you           | 
 +|------------+--------+------------------------------------| 
 +| Level      | 100    | About what you are.                | 
 +| Hitpoints  | 4489   | Quint-essentially more than you    | 
 +| Magic Abil | 312    | Vastly superior to you, seek help! | 
 +| Damage     | 147    | Somewhat more than you.            | 
 +| HitRoll    | 99     | Somewhat less than you.            | 
 +`------------^--------^------------------------------------' 
 + 
 + 
 +THIS IS A DEATH TRAMP! DONT GO THERE! 
 +A deep Fissure. 
 +[ Exits: None! ]  
 + 
 + 
 +
 + 
 +Mauls Cave 
 +A huge pentagram has been etched into the floor.  Out of the furrows, small 
 +orange and red balls of flames shoot up randomly.  At the far end of the cave 
 +you can see a raging fire and on this is a spit carrying a humanoid carcass.   
 +Along the walls are the images of lost souls.   
 +[ Exits: e ] 
 +Tiny pieces of ash and sparks are shedding from this coal golem 
 +-coal golem glows brightly, and is covered in flames. 
 +Tiny pieces of ash and sparks are shedding from this coal golem 
 +-coal golem glows brightly, and is covered in flames. 
 +*(EVIL)Maul is standing here reciting from a tomb 
 +-Maul glows brightly, and is covered in flames. 
 +Maul says, 'Ah, Ren. Well met indeed, I have been expecting you.' 
 +Maul says, 'Yes, Maul has ears everywhere Ren.' 
 +Maul notes your surprise, he nods and continues. 
 +Maul says, 'You are here to either trade or fight!' 
 +Maul throws back his head and cackles with insane glee! 
 +Maul says, 'Well? which will it be?' 
 + 
 +NVM the order 
 + 
 +You give Hurricane Key to Maul. 
 +Maul says, 'Good. Keep searching someone must have the other elements.' 
 + 
 +You give Windy Key to Maul. 
 +Maul says, 'Good. Keep searching someone must have the other elements.' 
 + 
 +You give Stormy Key to Maul. 
 +Maul says, 'Good. Keep searching someone must have the other elements.' 
 + 
 +You give Cyclonic Key to Maul. 
 +Maul says, 'So finally I have all the elements, here is your prize.' 
 + 
 +Maul says, 'So finally I have all the elements, here is your prize.' 
 +Maul gives you Kzitmols Teardrop. 
 + 
 + 
 +eenned 
 + 
 + 
 +Lair of the White Wyrm 
 +A blast of icy wind greets you as you drift inside the cave.  Dangling corpses 
 +half frozen into the ice that covers the ceiling impede your progress, as do 
 +the piles of bones and rotting flesh, beneath which you think you can see the 
 +glint of gold.  Undoubtedly this is the air of a dragon, some foul wyrm of 
 +these icy wastes, a beastly creature that is best destroyed if at all possible. 
 + 
 +[ Exits: u ] 
 + 
 +*(EVIL)A mighty black dragon. 
 +-Kzitmol glows brightly, is flaming, and hovers. 
 +Kzitmol says, 'Ahh..my Teardrop...' 
 +Kzitmol says, 'If you think you will get my horde, THINK AGAIN!' 
 +Kzitmol spanks you long and hard.  You feel like a naughty child. 
 +Kzitmol says, 'The only way to get in will be to kill me...' 
 +Kzitmol says, 'and YOU don't have a chance!' 
 + 
 +One of the many creatures that moved in when the last empress died, taking 
 +advantage of the lack of wards, this mighty Wyrm is one of the most feared and 
 +deadly of its kind.  And when Cameta firmly established control here under the 
 +fortress, she encouraged it to stay, and serve in return for treasure and food. 
 +Kzitmol readily agreed, and has adapted well to his new role.   
 +Kzitmol is in excellent condition. 
 + 
 +.------------.--------.------------------------------------. 
 +| Category   |  You   | Opponent compared to you           | 
 +|------------+--------+------------------------------------| 
 +| Level      | 100    | About what you are.                | 
 +| Hitpoints  | 4360   | Could be considered a GOD!         | 
 +| Magic Abil | 312    | Could be considered a GOD!         | 
 +| Damage     | 147    | Twice the stuff you're made of!    | 
 +| HitRoll    | 85     | Somewhat less than you.            | 
 +`------------^--------^------------------------------------' 
 + 
 +only do like 200 of damage per round 
 +can straigh tank 
 +the strange thing is the specing key 
 +the ppl who has the key has to kill he 
 +so  i need all you to flee 'at awful 
 +so if there is only one hitter there will be only one 
 + 
 +DISPELEABLE 
 + 
 +Your dextrous whip messily tears Kzitmol's torso right off! [DAM:85:1:2] 
 +Kzitmol is DEAD!  R.I.P. 
 +You receive 1000000 experience which is 0% of the total. 
 + 
 +Black waves of energy surge around the dragons dying form! 
 +Crackling and sparking as they connect with flesh and stone, they 
 +eventually settle, suddenly you are transported.. 
 +Kzitmol's Secret Horde 
 +You are in a grand chamber, ornately furnished with polished wooden chairs and 
 +tables, soft couches laden with silken cushions, intricately woven tapestries 
 +and wall hangings.  A fire blazes in a clean hearth to the east, while the 
 +western wall is dominated by a bookshelf laden with many and varied works of 
 +arcane lore.  In the middle of the chamber is a large chest.   
 +[ Exits: None! ] 
 +Kzitmols large treasure Chest (0lbs) 
 +Kzitmol is lying here, dead. (Red Aura) 
 +-Kzitmol glows brightly, and is hovering. 
 + 
 +It seems to be locked. 
 + 
 +unlock chest 
 +open chest 
 + 
 + 
 +get all chest 
 +get spiked chest 
 + 
 + 
 +END 
 + 
 +you have to quit out, no recall available 
 +[[equipment:list:visor of the moon|equipment:list:visor of the moon]][[equipment:list:|equipment:list:]][[http://example.com|External Link]][[equipment:|equipment:]]
zones/braswarren/amazonia.txt · Last modified: 2011/08/02 03:27 by omega
Firefox 3